ADVANCING TO STATE- Koltin Jenna Justin Brenden -Current Events
DISTRICT TRACK- Girls 3rd place overall Boys 2nd place overall
* Stephanie -1st place in the 3200 meters, 1600 meters, and the 800 meters setting a new school record in the 800 with a time of 2:41.
* Savannah -4th place in the 800. * Lilly - 3rd place in the 300 hurdles.
* Amber- 3rd place in the 400 meters, 2nd place in the high jump and 1st place in pole vault setting a school record with a height of 8ft.
* Olivia -3rd place in the discus. * Megan - 4th place in the discus.
* The 400 relay team of Emily, Stormy, Skylar, and Amber got 3rd place. * The 800 relay team of Emily, Stormy, Skylar, and Lilly got 3rd place.
* The 1600 relay team of Gracie, Lilly, Savannah, and Amber got 2nd place. * Dustin -2nd place in the 3200 meters and 4th place in the 1600 meters.
* Braden -2nd place in the long jump and 1st place in the triple jump, 110 hurdles and 300 hurdles. He set a new school record in the triple jump with a jump of 41 ft 1/2 inch and 15.83 in the 110 hurdles.
* Reid- 3rd place in the 200 meters. * David - 4th place in the 200 meters. * Cody - Shot Put- 3rd and 4th - Discus. * Stuart -1st place in the high jump.
* Lane- 1st place in the pole vault setting a new school record that was 23 years old with a height of 8 ft.
* The 400 relay team of Cole, Lyle, David, and Reid got 4th place.
* The 800 relay team of Cole, Lyle, David, and Reid got 4th place overall.
ADVANCING TO REGIONAL TENNIS
Miles submitted an essay for the Barbara Jordan essay competition for UIL academics. His essay placed and is advancing to STATE!
WAY TO GO LIONS!!!
Allyson's Houston Rodeo Art is going to Auction!! This is not something that happens to many. Only 72 students are picked to sell out of the thousands that are chosen at district shows. This is a HUGE accomplishment for her and for FISD.
Fayetteville ISD is a K-12 Texas public school district located between Houston and Austin just off of Hwy 71. With a student population under 250, our district is dedicated to providing a high quality education while promoting the values and heritage of our great community.